Ich glaub irgendwann standen wir uns so nah, dass zwischen uns kein Platz mehr für Gefühle war

Dienstag, 18. September 2012



Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I cannot live without you.

6 Kommentare:

  1. sehr hübsch !
    Liebe Grüße (:
    http://thesimplestthingsinmylife.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. du bist echt ne hübsche :)

    LG Mona
    http://smiling-crying-loving-everything.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Dein Blog ist unglaublich sympatisch, da musste ich mich gleich erstmal durchklicken
    (:

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. woooow, so schöne fotos! :)
    dein layout ist übrigens toll!
    liebste grüße, mintgruenemacarons.blogspot.com ♥

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke für deinen Kommentar (-:

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner